GPS System For Father's Day

I've been saving this gift idea for my husband for the most appropriate time... a GPS system. I pray that this saves us (I mean him) time and GAS over the coming months!

By Pearl from Gaithersburg, MD

Just got a Garmin nuvi 260, love the feature that it speaks street names so you don't have to look at the screen. Shop around for specials-- mine was on sale at office depot for $50 off + $50 mail in rebate--net$199! Everyone is discounting these, so look around and be ready to purchase when you see a good special

Garmin Nuvi's are probably the way to go. You can get a Nuvi 200 for around $150 or a Pharos 150 for $100 at this site:

Gift wrapped for Father's Day.
Father's Day Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Father's Day GiftsJune 1, 2008
Butterscotch Candy Beer Mug
Making a Butterscotch Candy Beer Mug
Homemade Father's Day Gifts, A child holding a homemade card that says "I love Daddy".
Homemade Father's Day Gifts
Girl with Homemade Father's Day Card
Homemade Father's Day Cards
GPS Mount for Your Car
Making a GPS Mount for Your Car