Pumpkin Jar Centerpiece
- big mayo jar
- paint and brushes
- glass candle holder to put in top of jar
- Paint jar with primer coat of paint, let dry.
- Paint again with orange paint then add features of pumpkin, let dry.
- Tie your choice of ribbons around top of jar.
- Add glass candle holder and candle.
This takes about 45 minutes to complete.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
October 25, 20060 found this helpful
October 29, 20060 found this helpful
This is very cute!
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
October 28, 20070 found this helpful
This one is very good, as it easy to make with younge children and it doesn't take long! Plus, the materials needed are always at hand! Instead of using the mayo jar I used a plastic bottle of water.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 6:11:00 AM on 10.0.1.222 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us