Travel Tips for Palm Springs, CA

Hubby and I will be vacationing in Palm Springs, California during the month of October & staying in a condo with a couple of pools. Can you offer me any travel tips for that time of year?

Thanks in advance.

joesgirl from Beverly, Mass.

I don't know if this will help you or not, I don't really know much about travel, but I do know that if you start your trip during the week, (if you fly), leaving on a wednesday and coming home on a wednesday is much cheaper by a couple hundred dollars. Also being sure not to travel during tourist season will bring all rates for everything down. I've tested this using several popular travel websits because my husband was the who told me. And I found that all of it was true. Hopefully this helps you. Have fun on your trip!

Legoland California
California Frugal Travel Guide
Travel and Recreation Travel Guides US StatesFebruary 10, 2007
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Palm Trees and Palm Leaves
Making Palm Trees and Palm Leaves