Have You Bought a Car on eBay?

Has anyone here ever bought a car on eBay?

Pam from GA

My son bought a Suburban off e-bay. We live in Illinois and it was in New York. It was from a dealership. He ran a car fax report first. Im happy to say that all the worrying I did was for nothing. Its beautiful and was just as described. Also for an extra 800.00 they delivered it to his front door. Which they figured was worth it by the time they would of taken off work to get there and all the way back home along with gas prices and or air fare. Hope your experience (if you purchase one) goes as smooth as ours did. Have a great day. GOOD LUCK

We bought a 1980 Mercedes from an individual in Los Angeles, CA. This was a toy for my husband, so my part of the deal was that I flew with a friend out to LA (I have relatives there that I visited) and then we drove the car back across the country. We had a great trip, and the car had no trouble making the trip, but everything was not as represented on the description. We had to threaten the seller to get him to live up to his advertising. By the way, the only money we spent on the 10-day trip was gas because we used frequent flier miles and hotel points for the whole trip.

We had good luck, it's good to find an ad that has lots of photo's and be sure to ask questions if they have not disclosed what you want to know. Keep in mind how far you are willing to travel to pick up a vehicle. (the time and cost involved) With any used vehicle you have to expect some little things to go wrong.

Not e-Bay, but OnLine. I searched patiently for three months checking daily the best sites for exactly what I wanted only to find that the very one was only 4 miles away and in my own home town. God is good.

It was in such perfect shape that I was able at the time to purchase an aftermarket warranty for it that

I never had to use, but it was so clean, they considered it a classic. Ten years later, it still runs but my son needed to use it for a work van and it's

seats are dogged, with his promises to repair, etc. But this is the year the govt. is requiring him to repay student loans at $300/mo. , having taken all of his $2,000 income tax return as well. He may cripple along and trade it OnLine for something else.

I love the 1994-96 cars because they seem to last, and don't have all the privacy invasion technology or hybridized gas needs on them, nor do they cost so much. It was a good year. God is good. God bless you. : )

Yes I have, it was a quick and smooth transaction. Abit scary beacause I'd only seen picturesd of it, but I talked to the owner and asked him lots of questions first. The biggest problem was collecting it, because my baby was due that day and I didn't want to travel so I paid a friend to collect it for me.

alternatives to ebay
Alternatives to eBay
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 1:41:29 PM on 10.0.1.100 in 963 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.