Pet Potty Stains on Carpet

My friend has a little Yorkie Terrier. It will not do his pottying outside, but will do it inside. How do you clean the stains from them doing their thing? Please help as the dog is ruining her pretty carpet.

By Margaret S. from Corrigan, TX

Instead of worrying about how to clean up after the Yorkie, I would crate the dog during the day and take it out on for a walk until he did go potty. My dogs are afraid of rain, but will always do their business on a walk, just letting them outside does no good.

Jennifer, Northern Virginia

There are two products that I know of that would work to get the stains out. The first is called Folex. I found it at Walmart but I have also seen it at Home Depot and Lowes. It is about $5 a bottle and works great on stains. The other thing you can use is Simple Green. I buy this by the gallon at Sams because I use it to clean everything! Stains on laundry, bathrooms, kitchen, even the interior of the car! Hope this helps!

Thank you for all the info i will tell my freind about it and will let you all know what one works

August 14, 2009 Flag

I have stains on my carpet from where my dog has wet. As soon as it happened I dried it and sprayed vinegar or used carpet cleaner, but I still see a stain. What helps?

Peg from Tex

Answers:

Pet Potty Stains on Carpet

Get some "SPOT SHOT" carpet cleaner at Wal-Mart. It removes everything. Good luck. (03/05/2005)

By Marn

Pet Potty Stains on Carpet

It helps if, after the pet stain has been cleaned up with a carpet stain remover, you use a soft brush or several paper towels and spread out the solution in several directions so it is not all concentrated in a circle. This often eliminates the after-stain. (03/05/2005)

By Elaine C.

Pet Potty Stains on Carpet

When my cats throw up or get stains on the carpet, I find that club soda really gets the stains out. (03/05/2005)

Pet Potty Stains on Carpet

I use Nature's Miracle which is an oxygenated cleaner. It really does an amazing job. Mine don't go to the bathroom in the house, but I get the throwing up grass juice aand general dog dirt stuff. (03/05/2005)

By Vicki

Pet Potty Stains on Carpet

Windex. Spray on and wipe up with a soft cloth. (03/21/2005)

By Beth

Pets Pet StainsAugust 14, 2009
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Pet Stains from Carpet
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
A child's feet sitting on a toilet during potty training.
Potty Training Your Child
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
🎄