Sealer Recommendations for Faux Granite Counters

Can anyone offer advice about which sealer is the best choice for the faux granite counters. Previous posts have mentioned Envirotex, Parks, Varathane, Poly etc. I'm afraid of the epoxys, but want a durable, professional result. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Debbie from Suwanee, Ga

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I can vouch for enviro-tex light. I used it on my daughters Kitchen counter top. Its been well over a year and it still lookes as good as it did the day I finished the project. I was pretty intimidated by the stuff at first--I just rolled my sleeves up and jumped in. Just make sure nothing is blowing directly on the stuff when its wet. ( like a vent) I had to sand, clean and lay down a second coat of enviro because of bumps. I know you can do this! If I can, anyone can. Good luck!

Home and Garden Home Improvement AdviceDecember 30, 2008
Removing Stains from Granite, Granite Kitchen Counter and Stainless Sink
Removing Stains from Granite
A nice kitchen with granite countertops and white cabinets.
Coordinating Granite Countertops With Kitchen Cabinets
Vacuum Sealed Corn
Using a Vacuum Sealer
White fake cake of boxes and bows
Faux Wedding Cake Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:19:50 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.