Links: Word Of the Day

I 'subscribe' to two dictionary sites, and (Merriam-Webster) for a word of the day to be sent to me. Sometimes they are familiar, sometimes funny, sometimes impossible for me to say, etc. I occasionally pass them on for various reasons. My favorite reason is to say the word 5 times fast.

These sites are educational for adults and kids alike. Never to old to learn something new, even if I never use the word again.

By knitter926 from Bloomington, IL

I get word of the day too. I probably don't remember 90% of the definitions but if I am ever on a quiz program (fat chance) I might have a good guess or even remember what I read. hahaha

Thanks for posting the website links and thanks for sharing....Terri :)

Cool LinksMarch 14, 2011
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Watchband Links
Removing Watchband Links
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Dictionary and Notebook
Building Your Vocabulary