Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I have some ideas for how to make the most of your word hunt puzzle book. These quick tips make it easy to find the words. By using a check mark the first time you work the puzzle, you can use the book a second frugal time!
1. Use a strip of paper. First place it under a line in a horizontal direction.
2. Then in a vertical direction.
3. Then in one diagonal direction, then the other. You will find the words are much easier to locate.
4. Instead of circling the words, just put a check next to them as they are located.
5. The puzzle may then be used by another person OR you can go back a month or more later and have puzzles to work. Use the book for half the price. (I frugally buy mine at the Dollar Store!)