Embroidering a Robin

I am in need of a transfer to hand embroider a robin. As young children, my siblings and I lost our mother and because she always woke us in the mornings with the "red robin" song. I thought it would be nice to give to my siblings a robin with the song framed. I do embroidery but am not very good at colors and therefore need a transfer and directions suggesting the colors to use.

Many thanks to any who respond,
Nelwyn from Bunkie, LA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Look for "Aunt Martha" transfers as they have birds. Wal-Mart carries them. Check ebay as there is usually lots of transfers patterns on it.

Crafts Needlework EmbroideryApril 4, 2006
Guide
Red Robin Chili
Red Robin Copycat Chili Recipe
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:45:42 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.