EmbroideryNeedlework

Embroidering a Robin

I am in need of a transfer to hand embroider a robin. As young children, my siblings and I lost our mother and because she always woke us in the mornings with the "red robin" song. I thought it would be nice to give to my siblings a robin with the song framed. I do embroidery but am not very good at colors and therefore need a transfer and directions suggesting the colors to use.

Many thanks to any who respond,
Nelwyn from Bunkie, LA

Answers

Look for "Aunt Martha" transfers as they have birds. Wal-Mart carries them. Check ebay as there is usually lots of transfers patterns on it.