Reshaping Artificial Flowers

How do I reshape artificial flowers and leaves that have been stored for a while?

By Paula from Las Vegas, NV

Answers

Hi Paula, Being a wedding planner and decorator, I have to do this often when I order flowers as they are usually mashed together. Let say for roses, pull the flower heads off their stems, I run my dishwasher, when it finishes and is getting to the dry cycle, I then place the roses in cups and glasses, bowls, depending if they are open or closed, then close the door and let it finish drying. It is damp enough in there for the flowers to pick up the moisture, and then dry. If you have a tall glass, you can put 2 in it. Depending on what the flower is and it's shape, use whatever dish is suitable, or if it's an open flower, turn upside down right on the rack. I have been using this method for some time and has always worked for me. Goodluck, let me know if you have any other questions and if it works for you!

Crafts FloralDecember 10, 2010
Artificial Flowers
Cleaning Artificial Plants
Artificial Christmas Tree and Decorations in a Box
Storing an Artificial Christmas Tree
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
Making Artificial Snow
Making Artificial Snow
🎉
🎄