Lemon Chicken Oregano with Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced lengthwise in at least eighths
- 3 medium onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 frying chicken, quartered, or individual pieces you want
- juice of large lemon
- 2-4 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp. oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a large roasting pan, arrange chicken surrounded with potatoes and onions. Sprinkle everything with lemon juice and dot generously with butter. Sprinkle oregano, salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour at 375 degrees F, turning chicken and vegetables to brown evenly. Serves 4.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 8:17:27 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us