Peanut Butter Stain on Shirt

I have a peanut butter stain on a white cotton t-shirt, that I can not get out. If there's any help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, my daughther got a rusty water stain on a white cotton shirt as well. My Shout or Clorox Stain Out really didn't help.

Thank you ahead of time.

Aleta from MI

The rust stain can be removed by using a cleanser called BarKeeper's Friend - just mix to a paste with water and apply it to the stain. Wait about l5 minutes then rinse with clear water and launder as usual. Have you tried "Shout" pre-treatment gel for the peanut butter stain?

Try Dawn dishwashing liquid on the PB, and a product called Iron Out (found on the same aisle) for the rust.

I've used Dawn dish soap also and it works. It even takes out that hard to remove butter stain!! Just apply directly, scrup and throw it in the wash.

Did you try 4-o-nine it might work it seams odd but it worked on a chocolate stain!!!

Anonamass

I read the message from kaylea and it said it worked on chocolate stains so me and my sis tried it on a peanut butter stain on a blanket and it came out. We sprayed it and let sit while under rag, then scrub until stain is gone! :)

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsOctober 4, 2005
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Making a Peanut Butter Snail
Making a Peanut Butter Snail
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Nice light blue dress shirt.
Making Shirt Collars Last Longer
🎄