Zucchini "Crab" Cakes
These are the vegetarian crab cakes. They taste just like you made them with crab. Absolutely delicious!
- 2 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine,melted
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced onions
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning (may add more)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (for frying)
In a large bowl, combine zucchini, egg, butter or margarine. Stir in seasoned bread crumbs, minced onion, and seasonings. Mix well. Shape into patties. Dredge in flour. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium high heat until hot. Fry patties until golden brown on both sides.
By Karen N. from Clemmons, NC
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
A lot of my son's friends are vegetarians. I'm sending this out right away because I'm sure they'll think it's delicious. Thanks for sharing. Fiona
Add your voice to the conversation.