Has Anyone Used StickySheets?

STICKYSHEETS: has anyone out there tried StickySheets yet? They're sold as something to remove pet hair from furniture, etc. I've used masking tape in the past to remove pet hair and it always worked great; but this dog I have now has the hardest hair to remove. The masking tape doesn't really work at all on removing her hair, especially from the car carpet and upholstery.

Lynn Marler from Chico, CA

We use 'sticky sheets" (lint rollers) with our cat. My husband uses a brush and then 3 or 4 of the sheets to roll over the cat for loose hair and then the back of the couch, where the brushing has taken place.

I personally prefer to use a rubber glove (the kind for washing dishes-with the textured palm) to pick up the hair from the furniture. It does a good job for me, and I feel good about reusing a glove that has sprung a leak and no longer good for doing dishes.

I've used lint rollars for pet hair for years and I love them. They pick up pet fur really well on furniture and on clothes. The drawback is they are spendy some places but I found them at the Dollar Store.

I thought my dog wouldn't shed because her coat is short, boy was I wrong! her hair is like hog bristles, and you almost need tweezers to get it out. I use a sheet over my bed so I can shake it out the second-story window. I use the lint rollers from WalMart that are made especially for pet hair. They tear off easily with no special stopping to tear them right, and they have the STICKIEST adhesive! Can't recommend them enough!

I clean houses for a living. IMO the best thing you can use is a vacuum for the hair.

We had a labradore who used to shed a huge amount of hair which would stick to the car's carpet and upholstery. An old hacksaw blade cut in two works really well, when gently passed over the areas where you want to remove the hair.

I use the link rollers, or masking tape (which works just as well, even better for larger areas, and is so much cheaper), if I'm in a hurry. For my couch and stuff though, I use a damp washcloth - it pulls all the hair into a pile I can just pick up. I have a cat and a dog, both of whom shed like mad!

I have never used sticky sheets but I have a lot of success with a pet hair sponge. Simply wipe it over the area until the hair starts to ball up. Keep a vacuum cleaner near by to suck up the mess.

The best thing to get pet hair off of furniture is cheap. plastic gloves.T he ones you buy at dollar general or dollar tree for 1.00.

Just put them on your hands and rub over your furniture you will be surprised at all the hair you will get.

Let me know if you use and they work for you, they work great for me, we have 2 cats on Chahuahua.

God Bless

There is a thing that looks like a squegee (for cleaning windows) but it is especially for pet hair. It works by pilling the hair into strips so that you can just pick it up. The other thing is the brush that goes against the grain, it's like velvet going one way and a bristle going the other. I've had both of those for years and no added expense. Though my latest investment has been the Dyson Vacuum (animal) geez does that thing work. I have two cats and could not beleive that after using my Oreck and then going over everything with the Dyson I had to empty the container 6 times, once for each room. I was amazed at how much my vacuum was missing. Needless to say I sold my Oreck and only have the Dyson now. I still use the other two methods for quick small spots.

We use the lint rollers from the $ store. There are approx 60 sheets per roller and we keep them in every room of the house and in both cars. They do a wonderful job. I always have a great back up supply kept in the linen closet in a clear shoe box. Can't beat them. Good luck to you

I do and they work but can get costly if your animals shed alot...I was using them DAILY...now what I do is use them and then spray the furniture with Static Guard....keeps the animal hair to a minimum...most will fall to the floor and I just sweep it up....only have to use the sheets a couple of times a week now.

Forget the sticky sheets. Get a pair of gloves used for cleaning, dish washing, etc. at the dollar store. While you are wearing them, use your hands to "palm off" the hair into a pile. This is so much faster. The rubber friction does the trick. Carol in Michigan

These are also good for picking up threads from the floor when you sew. I also gets threads all over my clothes when I sew. They remove them very nicely.

I'm noticing a lot of you guys discrediting stickysheets either havent used them or are confusing them for lint rollers. They're like big pieces of tape, they're cheaper than lint rollers, and they work way better at getting stuff off from in the little nooks and crannies than a rubber glove. I use them quite often, i can clean my microfiber futon in like, 2 minutes. Don't knock 'um before you try 'um!

A vacuum, gloves and lint rollers? Hair gets all over the cloth seats (and floor) in the van and my 6.5 horsepower shopvac did not even budge the hair; and in the house I would go through vacuum cleaner bags like potato chips. When I used the dozens of lint rollers, it was like rowing a paddleboat from here to Japan because it takes forever.

The StickySheets cleaned up my van in about 1 1/2 minutes and the way I look at it is my TIME IS WAY TOO VALUABLE to be jerkin around with rubber gloves, vacuums, and rollers so it is more than worth the money.

The only drawback was getting used to pulling the paper backing off of the plastic adhesive because it was kind of awkward working with that big of a piece of plastic sheet at first. By my third sheet it had become easy and I can blow through cleaning both the house and car way quickly. As they say, "time is money" so to each their own. Good luck.

The "StickySheets" work VERY well! I just tried them when PetCo had them on a rack by their register. I wish they were available in the grocery stores because I don't go into PetCo often. I've tried the lint rollers and vacuums but the Sticky sheets work really fast for removing the hair.

I do use sticky roller sheets sparingly. I always keep one in the car and have a small one (comes with plastic cover, in my purse especially if riding in someone else's car. At home I use a rubber brush that I found at Walmart in the pet section. The entire brush is firm rubber and it does a beautiful job getting hair off me, furniture and I can even brush the animals with it.

Pets Dogs AdviceAugust 14, 2007
Man Tuning His Guitar
Tuning a Guitar
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Mug of slighty lumpy Greek yogurt.
Greek Yogurt Recipes
Cleaning eyeglasses with a cloth.
Cleaning Eyeglasses
🎉
🎄