Grocery Receipt Coupons

My grocery store (Safeway) offers a strip of coupons with the register receipt. Sometimes the cashiers forget to give the coupons to customers so the strips can get pretty long. I make sure to ask for mine when I pay, and sometimes on my way out I will see if the other registers have coupons that haven't been given out. Every time I ask, the cashier will give them to me.

The coupons are usually valuable, like $2 off next grocery purchase or free merchandise. Today at the store I ended up with 3 free products and $6 off my purchase, all from these coupons.

By Shan

These coupons at the register can have great deals. A few weeks ago at Kroger, I ended up with a coupon for a free bag of dog food--Purina Beneful.

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Consumer Advice Shopping CouponingJanuary 28, 2005
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Trouble Printing Coupons