Can't Log In on ThriftyFun

Why can't I log into the web site? It won't let me in.

Catherine from Winter Park, FL

Do you mean that you are trying to register for a user name and can't do that? Or, have you already registered and when you click on the log in, it won't let you do that? When you log in you have to type exactly the way you did when you registered, Capital letters and spaces matter. When I typed in to log in I didn't capitalize and it wouldn't let me in.

Hi,

The most common reason is that you are not yet registered. You CAN be a subscriber and get the newsletters but NOT be a registered user. The two systems are separate. To register go to: http://www.thriftyfun.com/register.ldml

If you are having problems with anything on the site, registering, subscribing or unsubscribing, just write to us by clicking on the "CONTACT US" link on the left or go to http://www.thriftyfun.com/contact.ldml and we'll do all we can to help you.

Susan from ThriftyFun

If all else fails, resubscribe and write your user name and password down exactly as you entered it when you register. You must register.

Making a Yule Log
Making a Yule Log
Gas Log Fireplace
Gas Log Tips
Pecan Marshmallow Log
Making a Pecan Marshmallow Log
Maple Yule Logs
Maple Yule Log Recipes
🎄