Olive Oil Facial Cleanser

I use Peter Thomas Roth chamomile wash and it works great. Does anyone have some Olive Oil suggestions to use to wash my face instead? I bet it would be cheaper then what I pay.

By Louise from Tiverton, RI

I use DHC's Deep Cleansing Oil:

http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/ProductD ... px?ProductID=300&Catalog=DHC+USA

I use only warm water with a wash cloth then apply Vaseline or baby oil. I've done this for many years, no wrinkles, good luck.

Years ago I read an article on using oil on ones face for a cleanser and I did it for a long time; olive oil was the recommended oil.

Fill the basin with fairly hot water. Use cotton ball to put very thin layer of olive oil on face [cover hair with towel or shower cap to avoid oiling the hair too]. Use mild facial soap of your choice to make slight lather in you hands.When you have enough lather to suit you, use it to wash your face using your hands. Then dip into that warm water and splash face at least 10 times until there is no sign of soap. Pat lightly. In a way, it's like using a superfatted soap to clean your skin.

Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes FaceMarch 15, 2010
Storing Olive Oil
Storing Olive Oil
oil lamp on white background
Using Olive Oil as Fuel for Oil Lamps
Olive Oil
Health and Nutritional Benefits of Olive Oil
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
🎉
🎄