Using Baby Lotion as a Facial Cleanser?

Does anyone have any advice or opinions about using baby lotion as a facial cleanser? My skin is dry and sensitive and baby lotion seems the best bet because where I live it is cheap compared to "sensitive skin" products. It is even half the price of Ponds cold cream!

At the same time, I don't want to save money at the expense of doing damage to my face. If it is ok to use it, can it be applied and rinsed off or do you put it on with cotton wool, or what? Can anyone help, please?

I wouldn't use it as a facial cleanser but I have heard baby oil is good to clean your skin, I've used it before for taking off makeup like eye makeup and such since its so gentle on the skin. Hope this helps any:-)

I use baby wipes. They are wonderful for removing mascara, eyeliner,makeup, etc., without drying out skin. They have a built in lubricant for delicate baby skin and do such a great job.

Very inexpensive also.They come in handy pop-up plastic containers also. I wouldn't be without them.

I had to use it during all my preg because my skin was so sensitive. It worked well.

Hey sharpy! What a great idea - BABY WIPES! Didn't occur to me. That's cheap and convenient. Thank you so much.

I don't like to use petroleum products on my skin, such as the mineral oil in baby oil. I use baby wipes and I take scissors and cut them into 3" squares. They're great.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care CleansingOctober 27, 2008
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf12743613.tip.html