Photo: Mom and My Sis (1940's)

My mom was giving Sis a drink of warm cow's milk from a canning jar on my Uncle and Aunt's farm. She was born in 1941, and she looks to be about a year old. We had no idea milk came from cows, but Sis liked it so much she decided to take off with it. (second picture). They are both gone now, but memories are sweet.

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

Memories are sweet and so was your story. Back in the early 50's when I was around 7 we visited my uncle's dairy farm in Maine.I can still hear the laughter after being sent to the barn for"Chocolate Milk".

Thanks for sharing.

Mother and Child
Mother and Child Photos
Photos FamilyJuly 15, 2011
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas