Shells and Tomato Salad
- 3 cups uncooked large shell pasta
- 1 can diced tomatoes, diced
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup each sliced green onion, diced green bell pepper, diced yellow bell pepper and thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (opt.)
Cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta and all remaining ingredients; mix well. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 9:46:01 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us