More Recipes for the Ninja Kitchen Prep

I bought a Ninja yesterday. There are very few recipes with it. I wanted to use it for cooking dinners. Where can I get some good chicken and hamburger recipes for this machine?

By Judy from Bedford, TX

April 25, 2012 Flag

What vegetables can I blend in the blender?

By ftt

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can blend almost any cooked vegetable if the pieces are cut small. You may have to add a small amount of liquid. Blend until smooth. Raw vegetables can be chopped, but not blended smooth if you cut them in small pieces, add water til the pieces float, and pulse or use chop button until the pieces are the size you want. Then drain in a colander, pressing with a spoon to remove excess water.

I use the chopped raw veggies in pasta salad and mixed in with spaghetti sauce to up the amount of vegetables my family eats.

March 28, 2011 Flag

Where can I get recipes for using the Ninja blender?

By Pat from Fishers, IN

More Recipes for the Ninja Kitchen Prep

My family has always used our old recipes in our Ninja and it has worked fine, so I would think that you could use the same recipes for the Ninja as you would other wise. (12/29/2010)

By Hallie

December 27, 2010 Flag

I didn't get any recipes with my Ninja Kitchen Prep.

More Recipes for the Ninja Kitchen Prep

I don't know if these are the same recipes that were included in the book that was sent with the machine or not:

Check the other tabs especially, Notes: (02/03/2010)

By Kaelle

More Recipes for the Ninja Kitchen Prep

The best, greatest place to find recipes for your Ninja? Go find older blender recipe books from Goodwill, Half Price Books, etc. I found the "Oster" blender book, many pages from the early 1980's. Best smoothies, soups, dips, on and on! (03/31/2010)

By the6dees

Ninja Prep Master Pro
Recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro
Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceMarch 28, 2011
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
Ninja Master Prep
Using a Ninja Master Prep
Large Kitchen Fire
Preventing Kitchen Fires
Young boy dressed in a ninja costume.
Making a Ninja Costume