Substitute Teacher Business Cards

By mindy 109 38

I need a catchy phrase. I am a substitute teacher and have business cards to leave with teachers. I need some word or short phrase, space is limited and the format of the card is weird. The last phrase I used was "Ready to Be Here For You" and I am sick of it. Any suggestions?

By Mindy

Showing: Answers Sort

By Cassy Roberts 2 10 Flag

As a teacher, I can honestly tell you that I lose those cards and even forget the names of substitutes (even the ones I like!) Until.....one sub made sub folders for any teacher to pick up that wanted one. In it was a yearly schedule for our school, a bell schedule, etc. several easy worksheets where we could write down our class rules or specific instructions, and even a page for a "sub" phonebook that we could create with all our favorite subs on there. There are several of these type forms on the internet for free. I picked up a folder because I loved the organization and ease of using it for my future subs. Then, I discovered that she had put her name, phone numbers, and picture on the inside cover. I think that woman was subbing for someone in our system every day that year.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Rose 8 Flag

"Learn To Depend On Me"?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Lee Werner 2 9 Flag

Maybe. There's no 'substitute' for you, but I will surely try!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Lynn Jorud 1 Flag

Mindy, most teachers and school personnel want reassurance that the substitue teacher is there for the student and that, indeed, needs to be the foremost motivation of any substitute teacher. Let your creativity soar on behalf of the students! They need dedicated instructors. How about "Available. B-. Caring. For you. For your students."

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By mindy 109 38 Flag

Thanks for the suggestions. I've been doing this for about 8 years and sometimes get brain drain:)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Linda L. 83 330 Flag

I love all of these. I taught for 30+ years. How about "I'm here when you're not" Are you aware of VistaPrint for free business cards (pay only postage)?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By lynda 44 257 Flag

"Yes I can." A good image with it would be a watering can full of flowers!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Consumer Advice General AdviceJuly 30, 2009
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 8:04:18 AM on 10.0.2.64 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings