SchoolParties

Ideas for Truly Madly Deeply Prom

My daughters are in charge of their Prom and need ideas for creating a water fountain look and ideas for a picture corner. The theme is "Truly Madly Deeply" Any ideas are appreciated.
- lazetta

For the picture corner, you could use photos from old movies. Classics like Gone With the Wind, Casablanca and any old black and white movie kinda projects that image of 'Truly Madly Deeply" A few of the pictures in the background would make a neat backdrop for a picture.

do a mountain by the seaside effect (like in the song)...or as a funny, a padded room!

Sorry, I meant the song Truly, Madly Deeply do (I want to stand with you on a mountain, I want to bathe with you in the sea, I want to Lay like this forever, Until the Stars fall down on me) I can't remember the band!