Ideas for Truly Madly Deeply Prom

My daughters are in charge of their Prom and need ideas for creating a water fountain look and ideas for a picture corner. The theme is "Truly Madly Deeply" Any ideas are appreciated.
- lazetta

For the picture corner, you could use photos from old movies. Classics like Gone With the Wind, Casablanca and any old black and white movie kinda projects that image of 'Truly Madly Deeply" A few of the pictures in the background would make a neat backdrop for a picture.

do a mountain by the seaside effect (like in the song)...or as a funny, a padded room!

Sorry, I meant the song Truly, Madly Deeply do (I want to stand with you on a mountain, I want to bathe with you in the sea, I want to Lay like this forever, Until the Stars fall down on me) I can't remember the band!

Holidays and Parties Parties SchoolOctober 23, 2004
Closet full of prom dresses.
Planning a Prom Dress Re-Sale Event
Three girls wearing prom dresses.
Saving Money on Prom Dresses
Couple Going to Prom
Saying Yes to a Prom Invitation
Siberian Husky
Siberian Husky Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄