Planning a Prom Dress Re-Sale Event

In truth many girls don't wear their prom dresses a second time, rather they find a permanent home in the closet. Why not organize a prom dress re-sale activity at your school. This is a guide about planning a prom dress re-sale event.

I am very interested in whatever info you can share on organizing a prom dress re-sale event. With the dresses accumulating here in this house and knowing it is the same in other homes, it would be a wonderful idea!

Krista

Answers

By Loretta B. (Guest Post)

Hi, We just had a prom dress give away. A high school girl organized it. She asked for prom dresses, organized them by size and had the give away. To get a dress the girls had to show their school I.D. card. It was a real hit, especially for the many girls that dream of attending a prom but can't afford the dress. It was the high school girl's senior project. Loretta

By Wendy (Guest Post)

I have a not for profit organization in Cleveland, Oh that provides gently worn or new formal dresses and accessories for young ladies who lack the financial resources to purchase attire for the prom. The name of my organization is My Fairy Godmother.