Post-Its for Labeling

I use post-its in my pantry to indicate categories, such as pasta and sauce, veggies, and baking ingredients. This way anyone who helps put away groceries or is looking for things knows where to look. I also use post-its to label cupboards and drawers for ease in emptying the dishwasher or finding things, like measuring spoons and cups, serving pieces, etc. By Linda from Vista, CA

This would be a good idea in my house since my husband never seems to remember where anything goes! He's only lived in this house for 19 yrs!! He always claims that I'm always changing things LOL! I couldn't do this however because I have two rascally kids who would take the post son, especially loves paper so he'd be gathering all the post its just as fast as I could put them on....besides, I don't think they stick very well.

I sometimes even cut post-its in half because I dont need to use the whole sheet. It doubles the amount of post its for the same amount of money.

yellow post it note
Uses for Post-It Notes
Organizing KitchenMay 8, 2006
Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
Post-It Notes
Making a Post-It Note Holder
Labeling Moving Boxes