Photo: The Smaller Things in Life

It never has failed to amaze me of the excitement of a little kid, in finding joy in something that we over look everyday. It's times like these that we need to stop and think about what we are overlooking and missing in our everyday routines.

By Randa W.

What a wonderful image!

You are absolutely correct! Much of the beauty and joy in this world is sadly overlooked. Pity, when it is there for all to see and enjoy.

Thanks for the reminder and the neat picture.

I love the little things in life. When I saw that feather, it brought back memories of last summer. When we go to the beach that is about a half hour away, I collect a few rocks, little various shaped sticks, and some interesting looking feathers, mostly seagulls feathers. I put all of these items in one big jar. All winter I yearn for the time I can sit at the beach, listening to the birds fly overhead, and the little waves hit the sandy and small stones beach. Taking nature pictures is one of my favourite pastimes. Driving by the nesting areas of the white swans and canada geese, is awesome too. You might say I love nature very much :)

Photos InspirationalApril 27, 2011
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas