C.C Boy (Candy Cane) The Cat

C.C. Boy, C.C. is short for candy cane. He is approximately 8 months old. With those blue eyes, there has to be some Siamese in there, the only color he had at 1st was a red-and-white striped tail, and a little bit of color on the ends of his ears. He was in front of my neighbor screaming his little head off on June 28, 2008. He was dirty and very scared

His favorite activity is giving me all night massages or he thinks the bed is a trampoline, either one. On June 17th, my 19 year-old mommy Tweedy disappeared, this little brat showed up on the 28 and my 19 year old Mac cat died on the 24th of August. I was not going to have any more cats, yap right.

C.C Boy (Candy Cane) The Cat

Candy Cane is adorable! I'm so glad you rethought your decision not to have any more cats. There's always a baby who needs us! (And we need them, too.)

He's a handsome cat!

Photos Pets CatsDecember 23, 2008
Felt Candy Cane Ornament
Making a Felt Candy Cane Ornament
A boy scout looking at a compass.
Organizing Tips for Parents of Boy Scouts
Using a Cane
Using a Cane
Broken Cane Chair
Repairing Cane Chairs
🎉
🎄