Rock Garden

This was started on a slope my husband said would never work! But I carried on and the result has been my favorite place in my yard! I am always changing and adding on as well. it is a constant canvas of art work to me.

By Francesca

Rock Garden

It's fabulous. What you have to add now is some kind of trickling waterfall and some lighting for the evening.

One of the best rock gardens I've ever seen. I too have a slope that I needed to find a solution for. Thanks for posting your pictures. Now I can visualize mine. Wishing you lots more enjoyment as you continue to create.

July 16, 2010 Flag

This is a picture of the rock garden that my husband made for me. The hydranga bush in the background is beautiful this year--blue, purple, pink, the nicest it has been since I have had it. I truly enjoy looking at this scene every day.

By Sally

Rock Garden

July 1, 2010 Flag

Rock Garden

This is a picture of my rock garden, most of it is recycled.

By moonseekerjade from Onset, MA

Answers:

Rock Garden

Very cute. Where did you get the rocks? Your idea of putting the flowers in containers is great, no weeding. Thanks for sharing. (06/18/2009)

By chef4u

Rock Garden

That is my kind of garden! :) (06/18/2009)

By kghsave

Photos GardenJuly 16, 2010
growing plants in rock walls
Growing Plants in Rock Walls
Homemade rock candy.
Homemade Rock Candy
A large crowd in front of a nighttime concert with bright stage lights.
Saving Money on Concert Tickets
Hens and Chicks
Growing Hens and Chicks
🎉
🎄