Angelina (Standardbred Horse)

Angelina is 5 years old. She is a Standardbred - she wasn't fast enough for the track. I adopted her from, the Starndardbred Retirement Foundation.

She likes to spend time with me. She is a pocket pony, she loves making people happy! She is my soul mate and I am so lucky to have her.

By Shannon

Just as a side note, Angelina was only 2.5 years old in this picture. It was her first time off property for an event. She took 20 children around for lead line rides for a charity event. So many kids loved her, they came around for the a second and third time. She loved it! Children are her favorite, because they have treats and don't make her work. Currently she is 5 years old and competing in dressage, but still loves to take children for rides instead. :)

Oh how sweet, just love it

Hey, I have a Standardbred also, named Indy and I also volunteer with the Standardbred Retirement Foundation. We are on facebook also. Everyone, vote for Angelina!

A girl with her horse.
Pet Horse Photos
Photos Pets OtherAugust 26, 2010
Velveteen Blanket
Cleaning a Velveteen Horse Blanket
Horse Eating from Feed Bag
Saving Money on Horse Feed
Mare and Foal in a Corral
Saving Money on Horse Boarding
Rocking Horse
Recycled Rocking Horse Craft Ideas