Pet Horse Photos

This is my Canadian horse, Phenix. This was the first time we hitched him to a sleigh. The Canadian is the national horse breed of Canada.

The last photo is of Phenix and I on a buggy ride. The field behind is Canola in flower, in New Liskeard, Ontario

By Corinna D.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 25

21 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Last winter and the morning brought 6 inches of snow for us in East Texas. Sassy Jazz is 21 and Call Me Patches is 29.

We have lived in ETX for 17 years, and this was only the second time that we had had any snow, much less 6 inches.

Two horses in the snow.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

This photo is best to look at in a large format to properly see Jake's eyes that are saying YIKES!

Jake (dog) meets Buster (horse)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

This horse Sequoia loved children. I got him at an auction 18 years ago. Sad to say he passed away in the spring of 2011. He is missed by all the family, and he will never be forgotten.

I got him when he was 3 years old, and he passed away at age 21.

Chestnut horse (Sequoia) touching noses with a young girl (Brook)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

When I was 11, I saw him at an auction. He stood out. I loved him from the first time I saw him. My mom kept saying "no", but finally gave into the tears and begging and pleading and bought him for me.

Patriot (Paint Horse) in a field

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Lukas is 17 years old. He is a rescued Thoroughbred (horse). He chose me to be his buddy. Lukas is the World's Smartest Horse (according to the World Records Academy) and Guinness is reviewing a record attempt by him.

decorated horse

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

Cheerio is 9 year old Shetland pony, and Maggie is a 5 year old Arabian X.

horses in shed

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

I love my horses and mules and I am always taking pictures of my pets. Sunday afternoon, Krystal was feeling really good and she rolled in the sunshine!

horse rolling in the dust

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Scout is an 11 year old Paint horse. My girl friend and coworker gave him to me. She was down sizing on animals and knew he would have a good home with us.

He loves to eat hay. He is a great friend, so gentle, and loves kids.

Scout the Paint Horse Eating Hay

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Angelina is 5 years old. She is a Standardbred - she wasn't fast enough for the track. I adopted her from www.adoptahorse.org, the Starndardbred Retirement Foundation.

Comment Like this photo? 10

I went on a trip and traveled many miles to find a perfect horse and didn't find one that suited me. A couple of months later, by word of mouth, I ended up finding this big guy (16.3 hands high= aprox.

5 1/2 feet at his shoulder) locally, in 1997. He was fondly named Buster.

In Memory of Buster (Hanoverian Mix) - beautiful brown horse with someone holding up a small black and brown dog next to his head

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

This is a photo of one of our horses Rose, who loves being a clown. It was taken at our wilderness homestead.

Rose the Horse Being a Clown with a Bucket on it's Head

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

My husband and I were out hunting and riding 2 of our registered Quarter Horse geldings last fall. We stopped for a snack and give them a break.

Keith decided to eat a granola bar and the two horses, Poco and Bourbon decided he needed to share.

man with horses

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

This is my friend Jodi. She is riding Decker, the big brown horse. I am on Scout, the paint, she gave to me that winter. We are taking advantage of a semi nice winter afternoon. These horses are having a great time with us girls, laughing, riding, and loving the day.

Two women riding horses in the snow.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7
Load More

Pets Large Animals HorsesMay 27, 2014
🐰
🌻
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pet-Horse-Photos.html