Jazz and Patches (Horses)

contest winner icon

Last winter and the morning brought 6 inches of snow for us in East Texas. Sassy Jazz is 21 and Call Me Patches is 29. We have lived in ETX for 17 years, and this was only the second time that we had had any snow, much less 6 inches.

These two ran and kicked and bucked all across our 20 acres, having such fun in the snow. I was worried because of their advanced ages for their safety, but we laughed and enjoyed their antics.

By caralea

I love horses. They are beautiful animals!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your horses are beautiful & what a beautiful photo you took of them! Thanks for sharing that with us. Best wishes - may you enjoy Jazz & Patches for many years to come!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Living in south Florida, I think I know exactly how your horses must have been feeling following a long hot summer. If only I could have had 6 inches of snow, I think I'd have run, jumped and rolled in it regardless of my almost

77 years. :-) Your beautiful horses must have been feeling the same way I would have been. They were enjoying every minute of it and will probably live longer for the experience.

Thank you for sharing their happy moments with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What beautiful horses! Love their names too.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

They are beautiful!

Reply Like this photo? Yes