Recommendations for an Oil Free Sunblock

Can someone recommend a truly oil free sunblock? I've tried many kinds, but they all leave my t-zone oily and make me break out.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

By metroplex from Houston, TX

Blue Lizard is a good one.

It depends on how much you want to spend. A department store cosmetic line such as Clinique should have what you are looking for. A couple of times a year they offer a free gift bag of various items when you make a minimum purchase.

Serious skin care has a wonderful line of products all with non prescription grade retinol in them. They have a daily moisturizer with SPF 30, because it has the retinol in it, it prevents oily skin and breakouts. It also clears up black heads and reduces pore size, and because of the retin a it helps with wrinkles! It is a truly amazing product! It can be ordered off qvc, one bottle lasted me 9 mos!

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer dry touch in the SPF 30 range is great for just that. I find the higher ranges are not as dry touch, by I use them nonetheless. I also love the Neutrogena liquid sunscreen in 70. I find if you need moisture these are not for you, but if you just need sun protection, these are great.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin CareFebruary 24, 2011
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
🎄
🍂