Homemade Suntan Lotion

Category Skin
You can make a version of sunblock mixing zinc oxide, beeswax, and various oils such as olive or coconut. You will not achieve the higher SPF values found in many commercial products however. This is a page about homemade suntan lotion.

I tried this the other day it works really good. I wanted to test on myself before I used it on the kids.

Ingredients

Directions

Put all ingredients in a glass bowl on top of a pan of boiling water and melt all ingredients together, stirring often. Allow to cool and put into empty bottle. Store in a cool dry place or in the fridge.

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

I read in a book about making your own sun tan lotion. We all know how expensive it can be to purchase at the store. I was wondering if anyone knows the recipe for it? Is it really safe to use, or am I better off paying for it at the store? Thank you so much!

By Jaci from MO

Answers

Best Answer

www.wikihow.com/Make-Sunscreen

www.instructables.com/.../

www.wabisabibaby.com/.../

I would be careful, though. Your health is not something to skimp on!

Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes SkinFebruary 14, 2018
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Suntan-Lotion-1.html