Double Door Refrigerator Reviews

Product: Refrigerator

Model: Double Door Fridge

Request: I wish to know which is the best available fridge at present according to consumers.

Vijaya from india

Unless it is a very large side by side refrigerator I wouldn't get it. I have one and hate it. I cannot fit a lot of things in it and now my freezer is smaller too so nothing large will fit there either.

I have had both a refrigerator with a bottom freezer and one with a side freezer. I think by far the refrigerator with a bottom freezer is a much better choice.

I can tell you what NOT to get and that is a side-by-side Maytag Model No. MSD2456DEW

It looks good in the store and looks as if "who could want anything more", but it is terrible, you absolutely can not fit things in it and the freezer is a joke!! You can not , for example, buy a frozen pizza and store it, it will not fit!! and many other disadvantages within the refrigerator section!

tHIS does not even take into consideration that it made a noise from day one, they tried to repair it three times, the third time ended up destroying it and replacing it...which I tried to get them to replace it with something different, because by this time I had decided it was a mistake, but they wouldn't, so I had to take the same model and I HATE IT!!

We have a Kenmore 24 cubic foot side by side. I just love it. We have room for everything & everything has room lol. The shelves pull right out so you can see whats way at the back. The price was the most reasonable too. I've always been very pleased with Kenmore products.

We purchased an LG french door refrig. It is great . It fits a lot. The storage on the doors fits gallon containers. Gary Dominicus

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Kitchen RefrigeratorsOctober 17, 2006
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
Double Sided Tape
Uses for Double Sided Tape
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Double-Sided Tape
Removing Double-Sided Tape