Computer Parts Bug

While browsing craft sites I saw a picture of a winged insect or bug made of recycled computer bits and parts. I have spent hours looking for that site again. If you know of any such place I would so appreciate your help.

Did you try looking in your internet "history"? Internet Explorer has a tab column on the left of the screen where you can see what you've looked at.

If it's not set up to remember too many things, just go to the top of your screen, choose Edit then choose Preferences on the drop down menu. A little screen should pop up with a list on the left hand side. Click Web Browser, then click Advanced. The first thing listed is History. Just enter the number of recent pages viewed you'd like it to remember. Then you can look back at your history in your browser like I mentioned above.

Maybe that'll help in the future.

I also saw that and thought it was neat... there's a link to the instructions from here:

By the way, I couldn't find it in my history either, but I did a Google search with "recycle, computer bug" (without the quotes), and my used link showed up.

I found a web site with a computer chip bug. It is Hope this is not too late. :)

There are some cool computer bugs here: . If you're in the Somerville, MA area, they're also sold at Magpie.

Crafts Recycled CraftsOctober 17, 2004
Circuit Board Magnet
Crafts Using Computer Parts
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
Ladybug on a blade of grass
Lady Bug Photos and Information
car gear parts in carton box
Saving Money on Parts for Old Cars