Favor Ideas For Adult Luncheon

I am giving an adult recognition luncheon for some adult volunteers. The theme is "you brighten girls lives". I am looking for a very inexpensive favor to give to guests attending.

Gonecrazy

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

You might get a supply of small lights; some could fit on keyrings to have lights when opening doors late at night. Or to keep by the bed in case of a power outage. Of course, the lights entertain kittens and dogs on the walls too.

How about a flashlight? Print labels with the theme on them, get the lights at a dollar store. I like flaslights with a hanging cord on the back, and have them on the doorknobs in a few places of my home. Everyone can use another flashlight!

How about making stickers for candles that say, "You brighten girls lives!"? Maybe include the date. They will be a special memory for years to come.

Answer

Adults at Luncheon Enjoying Tea Together
Luncheon and Tea Party Ideas for Adults
Holidays and Parties Parties Party FavorsJanuary 19, 2005
Seniors Luncheon
Seniors' Luncheon Ideas
young adults at a beach party
Party Themes for Adults
Frugal Luncheon
Frugal Luncheon Menu Ideas
Church Luncheon Ideas
Church Luncheon Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 16, 2016 at 8:07:21 AM on 10.0.2.212 in 547 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.