Buy Name Brand Flea and Tick Remedy in Bulk

I've got several dogs and cats at home, and we live near fields with tall weeds. Therefore, summer time is a flea nightmare! I've bought the "cheaper" flea/tick remedies from the pet store, but they didn't work too well. Recently, I found my premium flea/tick products (Frontline, Advantix) on eBay.

They aren't sold in the individual packets, instead they are packed with a syringe and bottle. You pour the large dose of medication into the glass bottle, measure it into the syringe (no needle, of course) and apply it to your pet based on weight. It is exactly the same as having the vet apply it, but much cheaper!

I bought a one year supply of Frontline for my Sheltie, and spent less than $30! That is even cheaper than the brands that don't really work. All you have to do to save money in this case is measure it yourself. In my opinion, it is definitely worth it. Make sure you double check the seller's description, EPA approved Frontline doesn't have an expiration date. Good sellers will display this info, and feel free to ask questions.

By Stacey from Dorr, MI

I do this too. I use advantage on my cats, dogs, and ferrets. One tube for large dogs will do all of my animals for a month. I have 3 dogs, 4 ferrets, and 5 cats. I put 1 drop on the ferrets, two drops each on the cats, and 3 drops each on the dogs. It never fails. I save hundreds a month doing this, and I never have fleas here.

chammichatgmail.com

I have multiple pets too and flea season is a mess anyway....especially this past summer. I found buying the frontline spray saved me money, I bought it at the clinic at petsmart for $40.00 a bottle and it lasts maybe two months for our four dogs. Buying the bottle is cheaper then buying the single apps if you have a lot of dogs. I am going to check on ebay too.

Racer

Where online can the Frontline in bulk be found. I have looked and it only offers the tubes again. Some of them are at a better price but with 9 dogs(big dogs) I need a better solution.

Don't forget to sprinkle salt everywhere, I even put in under the sheets and all over the carpet during flea season, since they hate it so much.

This sounds good can you post the addy. Thanks

I would like to do this, my mom would too. But how do you know you are getting it from someone reputable & not someone who's going to give you something watered down & worthless?

Where do you find Advantix in bulk? I can't find it on E-bay and the pet suppliers don't have it either.

Hello everyone, my sons and I have used the bulk for several years and saved a lot of money.

We have dogs of all sizes and several cats so flea control can get expensive.

I found mine on eBay but have not had to buy for several months.

Go to the eBay site and type in flea and you will see several options to choose from.

You may have to go through several pages before you find the bulk. I did look and cannot find the large size that I purchased, even in bulk. I will try to find who I purchased from and post back in a few days. You can bookmark this page and check back at a later date for more answers.

The bulk seller that I did find on eBay is selling a very small quantity of medication so I do not know if this would benefit someone who has several animals. Be sure to check how many animals it will cover but I do not believe you need worry about it being the true "stuff" as it comes in the containers with Advantage on the cover.

My son did buy a large vial from his vet and the vet gave him some syringes (without the needle) and also told him how much to put on each animal. I do not think most vets will do this as some of them will tell you this is not safe to do. Some vets say not to use the same on cats and dogs but we have never had a problem and now do not even use as much as called for. We do not have a flea problem, indoor and outdoor pets.

Also, Walmart and maybe others are now selling Frontline and Advantage but I do not know their prices.

Sounds like a good idea. I have 3 chihuahuas that are on Trifexis. The cost for one pill is$19.61. This seems so ridiculous. Pair that with the $10.00 for each of my girls to get a nail trim monthly and the total is $88.93. Ivyann my oldest is on a prescription dog food because she was putting on a little to much weight. My other two girls, Claire Rose and Jada Jay are on Canine chihuahua food which is really pricey. I have to find a way to cut back. Thanks for the tip.

Dog getting a flea treatment.
Saving Money on Flea Prevention
Pets FleasFebruary 16, 2009
Dog with a Flea Collar
Using a Flea Collar
dog with fleas
Bio Spot Flea and Tick Reviews
cat
Buying Generic Capstar Flea Medication
Green apple sitting on the lid of a canning jar.
Canning Apples
🎄