Oven Penny Reminder

I have a small kitchen. Like some of us, I have to store pans and pots in the oven. Too many times I started the oven and forgot them inside.

oven penny

One of my pots has a copper bottom, so I thought of this. I hot glued a penny to the oven knob and now I remember before I turn it on, that I have to take them out. Simple solutions to a "heated problem".

By Sandra from Salem OR

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

BRILLIANT! thank u

Good one! Penny

Have turned oven before remembering dishes inside. I put glass dishes in oven as the metal ones give a metalic odor. Will leave a penny or two on top of stove . Thanks for the tip

Comment

Storing Pots in the Oven
Storing Pots in the Oven
Organizing KitchenOctober 22, 2008
Keeping Your Oven Clean, Young Woman Cleaning her Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 11:39:14 PM on 10.0.2.249 in 996 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.