Storing Pots in the Oven

Category Kitchen
Those of us with small kitchens ofter resort to storing pots in the oven. This is a guide about storing pots in the oven.

I have a small kitchen. Like some of us, I have to store pans and pots in the oven. Too many times I started the oven and forgot them inside.

One of my pots has a copper bottom, so I thought of this. I hot glued a penny to the oven knob and now I remember before I turn it on, that I have to take them out. Simple solutions to a "heated problem".

By Sandra from Salem OR

BRILLIANT! thank u

Good one! Penny

Have turned oven before remembering dishes inside. I put glass dishes in oven as the metal ones give a metalic odor.

Will leave a penny or two on top of stove . Thanks for the tip

Thanks. I can't tell you how hard it is to use a fry pan with a partially melted handle!!