Nascar Birthday Party

I am throwing my first party and it's for a 40th Birthday for a male. I need Ideas that relate to Nascar and his driver which is #17. I have included children since we have a large back yard. We are going to have a bouncy race car for the 6 year olds. Any more ideas would be good. I would like to have keg of beer but don't if that is the cheapest way to go or how to get one. I really would like it to be fun. It will take place in May, 2006. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Heidi from Michigan

I have an idea for the keg. Find your favorite bar. Most of the time for happy hour, the bar orders several kegs of beer. The beer companies sometimes gives them a free keg based upon the amount that they oreder. Get to know the owner and the beer delivery guys. The bar may be nice enough to order it for you at cost. I was a bartender in MS in a college town. I got a free keg for my friend's 21st birthday. The Beer guys can write off a certain amount of "lost or damaged items." But, if you want to go the safe rout, just ask to buy a keg at cost, which is about $85 for keystone, natural light etc. (trust me free beer is good beer to most people)( and cheaper this keg equals about 5 cases) You will need a portable tap (that is and air pump like contraption with a hose) These are usually rented at any liquor store. You will need (this is not fancy) a large barrel. We college chaps us a new, large trash can and cover the bottom with ice about 4 inches, set the keg in, then fill in around.

On the beer ask your husbands buddies the cheapest place to buy beer buy the case then ask them if the can order you a keg depending on the amount of people you may only need a pony or 1/2 a keg a full keg is alot of beer. there will be a deposit on the tap, make sure you have someone with experience tap that keg or you will get all foam

For paper supplies get a black table cloth white plates and #17 napkins, steamers in the golden, yellow black and white, these can all be found on ebay for a cheaper price, then make flags out of dowels then add red material to one, yellow material to one black and white checker material to another, have them all around, we are also a NASCAR FAMILY an would love the opertunity to do that party. Have fun. Also do a google such for NASCAR PARTY IDEAS, watch out you will be over whelmed with the ideas you get.

I just seen something at Lowe's Hardware store last night that you may be interested in. They have Nascar ceiling tiles. They are that white corky looking stuff and intended to be used as corner pieces or a border on a ceiling, but could be customized to look like #17 and painted and hung as a picture. It was about 18 x 18 in size-just a guess.

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesJanuary 26, 2006
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Luxury Teen Birthday Party
Planning A Luxury Teen Birthday Party
🎄