Save Cotton from Bottle Packaging

I am now saving the cotton that is packaged in vitamin and other bottles. These small pieces found at the top of the bottle can be used as cotton balls for removing nail polish or other similar applications.

By Theresa from East Kingston, NH

Have been doing this for years. I find that it helps to collect the recycled cotton in a specific container so you know where it came from!

I love doing this, since I started doing my nails after years of not, it has came in really useful. I wouldn't use near my eyes but so many uses for it just mark the bag, learned wondering one day. Thanks for sharing!

Close-up of Cotton Balls
Saving Money On Cotton Balls
Better Living Green Living ReusingSeptember 15, 2010
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Baby Bottle Feeding
Bottle Feeding Your Baby
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale