- 2 packages. no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package ladyfingers (25 cookies)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8oz.)
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 carton (12oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can raspberry pie filling or flavor of your choice
In a bowl, combine contents of crust mix packages, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 10 inch springform pan. Arrange laydfingers around edges of pan. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining milk. Add contents of filling mix packages; beat until smooth. Beat on medium for 3 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with pie filling. Remove sides of pan before serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 21, 2017 at 1:34:36 PM on 10.0.1.200 in 639 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us