- 2 packages. no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package ladyfingers (25 cookies)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8oz.)
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 carton (12oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can raspberry pie filling or flavor of your choice
In a bowl, combine contents of crust mix packages, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 10 inch springform pan. Arrange laydfingers around edges of pan. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining milk. Add contents of filling mix packages; beat until smooth. Beat on medium for 3 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with pie filling. Remove sides of pan before serving.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 12, 2016 at 8:00:42 AM on 10.0.1.250 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us