Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Blackberry Stains on Clothing

Is it possible to get a blackberry stain out of my pink shirt?

Donna from Inverness, FL

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By jpiaget09/25/2013

With lots of fear and doubt, I used the boiling water method on blueberry stain and it came right out.

By niamh (Guest Post)09/07/2008

I had just brought a new eluminase orange hoodie from new look. I tried the water trick. DON'T USE IT IT DOES NOT WORK! I used cold water and lemon juice. Dab the cold water over the stain then dab lemon juice. Keep doing that for about 10 mins. and it works. If not leave it to dry and then look.

By barb (Guest Post)07/24/2008

I am saved!! I am watching my cousins children and one of them got ahold of a blackberry and smeared it all over her new clothes! The pouring hot water trick worked like a charm. Thanks!

By susan [5]01/02/2007

If it doesn't work or if the stain has already been set, use some oxiclean dissolved in hot water. It should come out.

By Tammy01/02/2007

If the clothing hasn't been washed and dried, place the stain over a cup or bowl that can withstand boiling water, and pour boiling water over the stain. It will disapear! I was skeptical, but my mom, who used to be a dry cleaner swore it would work, and it does! This will work with most berry stains!

By (Guest Post)12/30/2006

Spread the fabric over the sink or a bowl and pour very hot water through it. This will remove berry and other fruit stains.