Paint Colors That Go With Brazilian Cherry

I am picking out paint colors for my open floor plan home. I am thinking I'll do a tan throughout the common areas with some accent walls in the family room, kitchen and dining room. My kitchen and dining rooms have cherry cabinets and Brazilian cherry floors. What color would work with them? Should I lean towards a certain tan for my common area color? I.E. one with more green in it, etc? What colors would look good as accent wall colors with the tan?

By sonali33 from Ohio

Armstrong has a section where you can design a room and pick the flooring type and paint ect and get an idea. this way you can see what you like with the floors you have picked. http://www.arms  /laminate/en/us/

I like yellow with red. But that is just me. You could go with a light yellowish beige/tan as the neutral color. Or even white.

I do have a close friend that did her kitchen in Red, White and Blue. My kitchen/Family Room/ Breakfast Room are all open and kind of one room. Right now they are painted in an antique white with Gold, Burgandy, and Country blue accent colors.

Go to the paint store and check out the different colors that you want in the rooms and see how they look together.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceMarch 29, 2009
Brazilian Pepper Tree
Getting Rid of a Brazilian Pepper Tree
Use Paint Colour Strips As Wall Pockets
Reusing Sample Paint Swatches
A bunch of cherries still on the tree.
Using Up Your Cherry Harvest
Photo of cherries hanging on a cherry tree.
Growing Cherries (Cherry Trees)
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 9:32:38 AM on 10.0.0.44 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.