Plastic Tray to Hold Gear in Mini Van

One reason that my family bought a mini-van, was to haul our camping gear. Unfortunately, that also means sometimes wet and muddy gear. The back of our old van got pretty grungy.

When we purchased our new van, we drove straight to a home-improvement store. We bought one of those big square plastic trays, that you put underneath your washing machine. We put our dirty gear there. When I buy potted plants and soil in the spring and summer, I set them in the tray to contain any dirt or spillage. It can be taken out and hosed off from time to time. It has sure kept this van a lot cleaner!

Excellent idea! I'm doing it. I've been cutting and taping big pieces of cardboard together. It works, but it's not very convenient.

You can also use a Jumbo Boot Tray.

Orange camping tent pitched near a mountain lake.
Tent Camping Tips
Home and Garden Cleaning AutoDecember 2, 2007
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
M&M's
Uses for M&M's Plastic Tubes
Mom and 3 girls Camping in the Rain
Camping in the Rain
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎉
🎄