Dressing Up Mayo

I was experimenting this week-end with some different ideas to dress up the condiments I was serving for hamburgers and sandwiches for the Labor Day company. Here are some ideas I came up with to add to mayonnaise or they would also work with Miracle Whip. I started with 1 cup of Mayo and added 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted peppers. In the next cup of Mayo, I added about 3 tablespoons of chopped sun dried tomatoes in oil, which I finely chopped and drained. The third cup of Mayo I added about 3 tablespoons of pesto. All three went over in a big way!

By Bobbie G from Rockwall, TX

I add yellow mustard to my mayo for veggie burgers and french fries. I think I had it a restaurant once and they called it "London Broil Sauce". Yum!

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceSeptember 12, 2006
Cinco de Mayo
Cinco de Mayo Float Ideas
Woman Celebrating Cinco de Mayo
Celebrating Cinco de Mayo
Cajun Mayo
Cajun Mayo Recipes
🎄