Dawn Detergent To Unclog Drain

If your kitchen sink is clogged with grease, the best thing I've ever found is Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. I plug the drain and put a huge squirt, maybe 1/2 cup, in the sink. Then I fill the sink with boiling water. Once it's full I pull the plug (use tongs or something, that water is HOT). Let it run down the drain and bingo, clean as a whistle. If it's really bad, you might have to do it twice, but I've never had to do it more than that. I had someone put bacon grease down and it was completely blocked with a wad of grease. It only took two applications to clear and it was one of this dinky trailer sinks.

Source: From my great friend and sister, Tracy!

By JodiT from Aurora, CO

I put way to much spoiled lettuce into the sink/garbage disposal. I ran the disposal but the green water kept coming up. I read all the vinegar and baking soda tips below, and one said they used a plunger too. I didn't have the baking soda and there was water in the sink, so I just got our heavy duty plunger, plunged about 10 times, and voila, it came clear.

I put the Dawn down the drain first, a couple of minutes before putting the water in. Then as soon as all the water is down the drain I put the plug in to keep the heat in longer. Worked great for me!

Home and Garden Repair Home PlumbingFebruary 1, 2011
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 10:22:38 PM on 10.0.2.91 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.