Using Mouthwash to Unclog a Toilet

Category Plumbing
Mouthwash can be effective for helping unclog certain types of toilet clogs. This is a page about mouthwash to unclog a toilet.

Scoopable kitty litter was put in toilet. Wouldn't go down, your website told me to use mouthwash. I had a few ounces of mouthwash. I poured it in plunged and it flushed. I was truly amazed!. I had been plunging and flushing and nothing. I put in a little mouthwash and away it went. Next I was going to try dish soap and hot water. I didn't need to.

Source: www.thriftyfun.com. I had done a search for "clogged toilet" and found your website and it told me to try mouthwash. It worked. Thank you so much.

By Darlene from Pittsfield, ME

In These Pages
Home and Garden Repair Home PlumbingMay 22, 2017
📓
🌻
😎
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Mouthwash-to-Unclog-a-Toilet.html