Use a Toothbrush Holder For Pens

I found the cutest "retro" toothbrush holder at a garage sale, which did not go with the decor in either bath, but which I also couldn't resist - green and blue mushroom with a ladybug sitting on top. Anyway, once I got home, I found the perfect place for it, next to the phone in the kitchen along with a note pad. I filled it with pens and pencils and it makes a really cute holder. So, think twice before you toss yours when you redecorate. You might be able to use one on your desk or some other place where you find you always need something to write with.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Your idea sounds wonderful! If I run across a "find" like that, I'll know what to do with it now. Thanks for sharing, and God bless you.

No fair! No picture!

oh it sounds so cute !

my pen holder is an old coffee cup with aplles on it that the handle got broke off and I just couldn't get myself to throw it away

but i do love your idea i had never thought of doing that and I have thrown a few cute ones away (darn it )

Great idea. I did this also on the nighstand in each of my bedrooms. I found really nice ones on clearance at TJMaxx that match the decor in each room.

I also use one for storing my craft paint brushes. I use another one on my vanity for my make-up brushes.