Other Uses For Toothbrush Holders

Category Reusing
These stands can be used to hold and organize for other things. This guide is about other uses for toothbrush holders.

I found the cutest "retro" toothbrush holder at a garage sale, which did not go with the decor in either bath, but which I also couldn't resist - green and blue mushroom with a ladybug sitting on top. Anyway, once I got home, I found the perfect place for it, next to the phone in the kitchen along with a note pad. I filled it with pens and pencils and it makes a really cute holder. So, think twice before you toss yours when you redecorate. You might be able to use one on your desk or some other place where you find you always need something to write with.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Try using the containers that single cigars come in to store your hooks. Also toothbrush holders work just fine.

By jeannette from West Palm Beach, FL